Saturday, July 23, 2005

breckenridge


breckenridge
Originally uploaded by mandyloula.

Today I ventured into the wild west with Chris, Kelly, and Ian. We first went to the cute little mountain town of Breckenridge. The experience was a little surreal . . . I just can't believe that I actually live in a vacation spot. Crazy. Also I began to wonder why I'm not taking more road trips into the mountains. Anyone up for Vail or Aspen?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hold on to the vacation feeling...it fades after a while. :) I'll go to Vail or Aspen with you anytime.

mandy said...

I'm going to try to hold on to the vacation feeling as long as possible. :) Maybe that's why I still haven't changed my license plates.

And I might just take you up on your offer to join me in Vail and Aspen. You and Chris are quite the tour guides, not to mention SO fun, so I'd love for you to join me sometime.