This weekend, I had the rare opportunity hang out with two old friends.
On Friday, I traveled to Denver (not far, but I don't go there often) to see my friend Chris, aka Bubba. It was the first time I had seen him since March, when he started his 2200-mile hike on the Appalachian trail (www.2200miles.com). He's continuing his work with the non-profit organization World Vision, promoting sponsorship of children in third-world countries.
On Saturday, my friend Josh (from college) and his girlfriend Ellen came to Boulder for a little visit. They both live in Austin, Texas, and came up to Colorado for the week to visit some friends (me included) and to hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. We had a great time hanging out in Boulder, eating cupcakes, looking at art, and eating delicious food.
1 comment:
Sorry - this is totally unrelated to this post.
You blogs were very political leading up to the election and I was wondering what you thought about Obama and the job he is doing.
Love the pictures by the way. Especially Chris and the beard - I'm inspired!
Post a Comment