
One of my very favorite restaurants in Boulder is Jax Fish House, which also happens to be where you can find this season's Top Chef winner, Hosea Rosenberg, cooking up some delicious fishy dishes (my favorite is the blackened catfish over rice and cornbread, drenched in crawfish etoufee . . . mmmmm). Tonight, I finally got the close encounter with Hosea that I had been hoping for. Our friend Libby was in from NYC and it happened to be her birthday, so we figured that was a pretty good excuse to ask to see the chef without having to feel too embarrassed. To make it even more special (and ridiculous) we requested that he deliver the complimentary birthday dessert to our table. (And yes, everyone was staring.) So fun! Jenna also managed to snap this photo of Hosea and Libby before he went back to the kitchen.
1 comment:
Daddy loves blackened catfish too, and the crawfish sounds extra special. I guess we have some of the same tastebuds.
Post a Comment