"Let there be rock and roll on the dashboard radio;
let there be occasionally hands bongoing on the dashboard. Let that white line in the middle of far west two-lane highways come feeding into the screen . . ." --Jack Kerouac
Monday, October 29, 2007
italia
Just a few shots I took with my little digital . . .
Florence
The Colosseum under a full moon An illegal shot I snapped of David's backside
BELLA ITALIA!! Nice pictures. Did you have any jetlag? It hit me Monday night. Guess what almost beat me back? Postcards from Rome--both of them. Maybe the odds are improving. So far I've got 340 of my 425 pictures developed. Now the real work begins to get them in an album and narratives done for each one. Bummer! Love MOM
3 comments:
woo hoo!
illicit photos of david... amazing! way to bend the rules, nice work!
BELLA ITALIA!! Nice pictures. Did you have any jetlag? It hit me Monday night. Guess what almost beat me back? Postcards from Rome--both of them. Maybe the odds are improving. So far I've got 340 of my 425 pictures developed. Now the real work begins to get them in an album and narratives done for each one. Bummer! Love MOM
Post a Comment