Saturday, August 06, 2005

girls' night


girls
Originally uploaded by mandyloula.

The guys in our group decided to have a guys' night tonight, so quite naturally, the girls decided to get together as well. While the guys ate fried chicken and watched Rambo, we went out to dinner on Pearl Street and then went back to Julie's to watch Hitch and eat ice cream.

I feel so blessed to be a part of a community of women who are loving, godly, and so much fun!. Most are married, and three out of the nine of us that were together tonight are pregnant. I know that as I live with them in this community, I will gain so much wisdom as they pass through these life stages ahead of me.

Speaking of the girls . . . Kelly (on right in the picture) wasn't there tonight because she and Chris are getting married tomorrow! Yay! I am so excited for them! Chris and Kelly--If you read this sometime after you get back from your honeymoon, know that we were all thinking of you on your wedding day! Congrats!

Cara--Sorry . . . I know you don't like this picture of you, but I didn't have any others of the girls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should crop that chubby girl in half...it would be a much better picture & hey, that's what photoshop is for.

Anonymous said...

what girls are pregnant? Lisa, ?, and ?.

mandy said...

Lisa, Oksana, and Betsy are pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Phew...I was TOTALLY wondering who the third girl was! Oksana, of course! Sounds like fun, we'll have to do another girls night soon! (PS, thanks for thinking of us!) XOXO

Crud, I can't remember my username so I have to post as anonymous (it's Kelly)